The gang is all here to recap a pile of games we missed a few weeks before (apologies), a bunch of #CanPL news, CONCACAFing of the highest echelons, TFC recaps and looking ahead to Chicago, and the usual silliness. In this episode Mark nearly gets paid on a terrible bet, Tony leans into CONCACAF’s unofficial motto, Kristin thinks this was a short show (ha!), and Duncan likely supports all the Yorks but none of the “New” ones.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (6m33s)
- Segment 2: World Footy (46m10s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (58m20s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs