The gang is partially here this week, but that allows us to welcome back SuperSub™ James Grossi (@grawsee) to the show to discuss some #CanPL updates, #CanMNT games in Edmonton, #CanWNT games in Ottawa and Montreal, talk a little FIFA madness, recap the sadness of #TFClive, talk some salaries, give our guest the floor and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Kristin posits the benefits of a long-ass episode at the end, Mark explains the madness with a pro wrestling metaphor and James reinforces that this show is somehow suitable for children.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (4m19s)
- Segment 2: World Footy (52m13s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h06m11s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs