The gang is all here to discuss the expansion of BMO field, some #CanPL, the announced #CanWNT matches against Mexico, the end of #TFClive’s season against the Snowflakes in V-Cup final action, personnel changes and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Duncan wouldn’t mind getting fired again, Mark figured out technology for the betterment of the show (debatable), Tony felt like getting put out of work, and Kristin is here two weeks in a row!
Note: we recorded Tuesday because of course everything else was announced after.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (3m25s)
- Segment 2: MLS (46m10s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (50m31s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download