The gang is all here for a long one as we talk TFC vs the Pizza Rats, preview away to Cincinnati, talk about the World Cup draw for 2022, predict some CanPL, CONCACAF Champions League, and malarkey abound. In this episode, Duncan breaks a pronunciation deadlock, Mark was chanting for Bora like everyone else, Tony teases a sound bite for the CanPL, Kristin changes the format because she is drunk with power (and the rest are too afraid to stand up to her).
- Segment 1: What Happened – TFC review, World Cup draw (3m25s)
- Segment 2: Random Stuff – CONCACAF Champions League, Janine Beckie to the Thorns (1h05m45s)
- Segment 3: What’s Coming Up – CanWNT Celebration Tour, CanPL season predictions, TFC preview (1h15m04s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs