The gang is FINALLY back after various hiatus to catch up on the everlasting drama that is #TFClive, recap their acquisitions and departures, try to remember and forget the match vs Seattle, look ahead to San Jose, talk some #CanPL, some #CanWNT in the CONCACAF W Tournament, and the usual malarkey. In this episode Duncan is excited for Larry and Bernie, Kristin has lofty hyperbole for a 3-0 scoreline, Tony sees DeRo as a firefighter and Mark just wants to finally announce Seba again.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (7m02s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (40m40s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h20m26s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs