The gang is all here before the shit really accellerated between Canadian Soccer Business and Canada Soccer (all before the players threw into the fray), but we talk about the open salvos of the Rick Westhead/TSN article, discuss a bunch of #TFClive reviewing the San Jose match, looking ahead to Chicago and Montreal, talk some #CanPL, some League One women’s news, some #CanWNT success in the CONCACAF W League and malarkey abound. In this episode Tony chooses Dick Wolf, Mark gives two score predictions on one game just because, Duncan should probably have a week, and Kristin believes it!
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (3m53s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (34m08s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h15m41s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs