If we could include music, but hey, lawyers…
The gang is back to discuss the end of the season for #TFClive vs Philadelphia, talk about the salaries and releases from the club, recap #CanPL playoffs, talk some #CanWNT, predict MLS and CanPL playoffs and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Kristin highlighted something weird over and over again, Duncan is to suit up for next season, Mark points out the license type needed to operate a vehicle and Tony is about the penguins far more than anyone expected.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (6m50s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (37m06s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h44m15s)
- Rukh Lviv, Osaze De Rosario’s Ukrainian club with the very artistic badge
- Tazuni, 2023 Women’s World Cup mascot
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs