The gang is all here to discuss the wrap up of Canada’s World Cup adventures, talk about players ALREADY moving abroad, delight at the announcement of the new women’s footie league (name pending), Montreal coaching vacancy and the rumours surrounding it, predicting the next round and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Kristin sounds delightful (because of a new microphone), Tony is all about the pre-match, Duncan predicts the next jersey failure and Mark learned a new word today.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (5m19s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (39m22s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h26m40s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download