The gang is all here to talk World Cup quarters, semis and finals, some Toronto FC-related signings and player movements, some #CanPL news and the usual malarkey. In this episode Duncan wants more silly club names, Tony has the jingle for Vancouver FC, Kristin is all INXS lyrics and Mark will find out if DC can find a way to keep Bono on his [swears redacted] line.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (4m18s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (40m08s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h23m05s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs