The gang is mostly hear to talk a little bit of #TFClive vs Chicago and a lot of the Women’s World Cup 2023 including group predictions, a few warm-up matches, some of the stories leading up to the tournament, looking ahead to #CanWNT vs Nigeria and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Duncan reveals that he is a company man, Mark moved a part of the show we thought about ditching to its correct spot and Kristin is excited for the next women’s continental tournament before the World Cup is even finished.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (2m36s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (25m00s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h22m41s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs