Ho-ho-holy crap, it’s our holiday special. No, it’s not a clip show (who’s got the time for this?!) but we do cover some CONCACAF Champions League, some awards, some Vanney heading west, other MLS news and then we do an end of year recap type thing which we were totally amusing ourselves with and we hope you enjoy as well. In this episode, Duncan really goes after the offside flag, Mark has some words for Isloch of the Belarusian Premier League, Tony has a great French club name to steal for a rebrand and Kristin offers some evenhanded, if not dull, advice when choosing a coach.
- Segment 1: Footy News (2m53) wrapping up some CONCACAF Champions League, MLS news, TFC news and world footy news
- Segment 2: Best of the Worst Year (28m27s) where we run through a series of topics
- Segment 3: Coal or Clementine (58m53s) where Kristin posits people and organizations and things whether they deserve something good or something less good
- Segment 4: New Year’s Resolutions (1h20m15s) where we run though the various organizations with our hopes for their upcoming calendar year
- Segment 5: Predictions (1h27m30s) where we get a little Nostradamus on 2021
Support type things
If you can, become a supporter through our Patreon. Thank you for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
Give us any rating on iTunes, when you get a chance. It would help immensely.
We got merch! Check out the VMP Shop for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs