The gang is all here to have a special chat with television, radio and podcasting’s Kristian Jack (@KristianJack, where we get to pick his brain about his career, his experiences, his opinions and his tolerance to three possible jackasses and Kristin. In this episode, Duncan commiserates with our guest, Kristin pines for baked goods, Tony sets the table super early, Mark gets a definitive answer to a question on everyone’s mind and KJ offers a formation that will (probably) change the world of football tactics as we know it.
- Segment 1 (2m19s): Discuss KJ’s background in the sports journalism industry
- Segment 2 (33m20s) : KJ and the Canadian soccer media landscape
- Segment 3 (1h10m18s) : KJ and the state of Canadian soccer in general
- Segment 4 (1h37m43s) : Lightning round with our guest
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs