The gang is all here to talk some women’s soccer and #CanPL news, TFC resignings and goings, some kit reviewing, some MLS stuff and plenty of malarkey. In this episode, Mark is super excited about March 12th (and you should too), Duncan posits about a potential wrestling name that could’ve happened, Tony makes an excellent de Guzman pun and Kristin considers it in a different language.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (7m16s) #CanWNT SheBelieves Cup wrap-up, CanPL signings, a second division perhaps
- Segment 2: MLS (47m39s) Kits, Henri, Sacramento
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h27m07s) re-signings, retirements, leaks
- WNited The Women’s Football Community
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs