The gang is all here to discuss the drama involving the Voyageurs Cup, discuss #CanPL financial numbers, Les snowflakes hire a new gaffer, Piatti departure and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Kristin lays a sweet sweet burn, Tony breaks out the classics, Duncan just wants our rightful spot in the tournament, and Mark gets more sentimental than anyone was expecting.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (6m55s) Voyageurs Cup, #CanPL Finances, player salaries
- Segment 2: MLS (55m49s) Miami, Montreal
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h05m19s) Piatti, TFC schedule, nostalgia
- Now That’s What I Call Vocal Minority Podcast Vol 1 if you’ve got an hour to spare in a “best of” (subjective) from 2014
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs