The gang is all here to discuss the Canadian Women’s National Team success in Britain, Toronto FC’s success in Florida, do some MLS season predictions, answer a listener question of the week, and the usual insanity. In this episode Kristin has it out for a legend, Duncan declares a rightly new champion of Mexico based on international law, Mark is over whatever George did for us and Tony comes up with a headline you absolutely need to hear to believe.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (4m26s)
- Segment 2: MLS (32m53s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (58m03s)
- Segment 4: Question of the Week (1h26m24s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs