The gang is all here to talk a bunch of #CanPL news as the Winnipeg bubble (a.k.a. The Wibble) is set to start this weekend, talk about the #CanWNT Olympics roster reveal, cover Euro 2020 and predict the knockouts, recap our predictions from the Nashville match, talk about Orlando, look ahead to Cincinnati this weekend, and the usual malarkey. In this episode Tony brands Peterborough’s future ground, Mark gets into font analysis (sorry), Kristin plays a subtle extortion card for someone’s spouse and Duncan straight-up forgot the name of a Canadian legend.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (3m11s)
- Segment 2: MLS (47m20s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h13m48s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download