The gang is all here to celebrate the #CanWNT and their Olympic Gold Medal (right?!?!), talk some #CanMNT dates, talk some Messi, review #TFClive and their matches vs NYCFC and Philadelphia, and look ahead to New England and Atlanta, and the usual malarkey with “bonus” technical issues that the editor couldn’t be arsed this time to fix (you’ll hear it). In this episode Kristin gives Labbe the most specific and accurate nickname possible, Duncan talks about Greece without the usual overtones, Tony burns Vancouver (too easy) and Mark takes a nickname and then gets Bastard Proof’d into objecting to it just as quickly.
- Segment 1: Canadian Women’s National Team (5m57s)
- Segment 2: Canadian Footy News (1h01m50s)
- Segment 3: MLS (1h19m05s)
- Segment 4: TFC Talk (1h28m54s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs