The gang is all here to talk #CanMNT TV rights (because), some Voyageurs Cup results, League 1 Ontario clubs, Tajon Buchanan, and the Toronto FC mess unfolding revisiting the Atlanta and Miami matches as well as looking ahead to Montreal on the weekend, and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Kristin sums up the scene with an odd noise, Duncan has all but pledged allegiance to his new club, Mark is trying to get a few things over (what else is new) and Tony knows exactly who to keep on retainer.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (4m04s)
- Segment 2: World Footy (54m50s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (58m55s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs