The gang is all here to talk about the World Cup Qualifiers reviewing matches vs Honduras and the US, and looking ahead to El Salvador, how Rochester, NY lacks both rage and rhinos, as well as some #TFClive preview against WKRP in Cincinnati. In this episode Kristin endures the bullshit of the patriarchy (again), Duncan grew up without a cross border athletic rivalry in his hometown, Mark offered a better rebrand than what was offered and Tony felt both attacked for his choice of kit.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (4m42s)
- Segment 2: World Footy (1h02m13s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h26m16s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download