The gang is mostly here to touch on the ongoings of various cups and their progress, take a look at some badges, run amok without the usual host, preview TFC and the final match of the season, and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Tony has the correct Captain America licensing idea, Kristin isn’t here, Mark brags about going to cup matches (of course he would), Kristin is absent, Duncan sees a wind-up key in the badge (which he isn’t wrong about) and Kristin couldn’t make it tonight.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (3m50s)
- Segment 2: MLS (48m53s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h05m03s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs