The gang is all here to talk about THOSE games in Edmonton with the Canadian Men’s National Team and their successes, and some of the stuff that barely matters in scope, for real. In this episode, Duncan gives a shout out to the Colorado School of Mines, Mark called it a scheme (how could he!??!), Tony remembers a transit mascot, Kristin says nice things under personal discomfort.
- Segment 1: Canadian Men’s National Team (4m13s)
- Segment 2: Rest of Canada stuff (1h33m22s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h44m12s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs