The gang is all here to talk about the #TFClive loss in Columbus, look ahead to a visit from DC, discuss some CONCACAF Champions League (recorded Tuesday night), talk some MLS Kits, some Canadian National Team news with all the usual malarkey. In this episode Kristin inadvertently names a martial art film (go with it), Duncan calls out Kristin’s nationalistic ageism (for shame), Tony calls out San Jose’s suspect kit sponsor (he’s not wrong) and Mark interrupts the podcast for a live score and he’s not that sorry (you’ll see/hear).
- Segment 1: TFC Talk (4m25s)
- Segment 2: MLS (31m35s)
- Segment 3: Canadian Footy News (1h09m45s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs