This the episode where Canada qualified for the 2022 World Cup. We gush, we hope, we wish, we reminisce, we laugh, we thaw, but most importantly, we QUALIFIED FOR QATAR 2022!!! In this episode, Tony and Mark collectively don’t know the difference between Bari, Perugia and Padova, Kristin offers up a weirdly hilarious term and Duncan was the hero we all needed on Sunday.
- Segment 1: CanMNT (3m32s)
- Segment 2: More CanMNT(43m16s)
- Segment 3: And yet still more CanMNT (1h17m55s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs