The gang is all here to review the what-the-f-ery that was Toronto visit with the Pizza Rats, look at the CanPL schedule this weekend (even though there was a game day of recording), talk some League 1 Ontario, longtime friend of the show Mike Hudson (@mikehudsonsucks) joins us to discuss and preview FC Cincinnati’s visit on Saturday, and the usual silliness. In this episode, Mike has a memory of TFCII like a steel trap!, Duncan may or may not record shirtless (pure speculation), Kristin gets called out from being from wherever she wants when convenient (finally!), Mark confesses to getting his Kubos mixed up (who doesn’t) and Tony is predicting future NASCAR drivers.
- Segment 1: The look back (5m55s)
- Segment 2: Presently kicking (55m10s)
- Segment 3: Coming attractions (1h01m08s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs