The gang is all here where we review TFC vs Orlando, preview vs DC, recap the Voyageur Cup action, talk about the #CanMNT matches in Vancouver coming up, Phonzie as an MC, and a bunch of other malarkey. In this episode, Kristin thinks “frenching” is something completely different, Tony declares difficulty resting until a town in German, Mark wants to put a bounty on sweeper keepers and Duncan anchors the terrible rhyme game that broke out all episode long.
- Segment 1: Looking Back (4m12s)
- Segment 2: In The News (36m10s)
- Segment 3: Upcoming (1h15m04s)
🏮 5 minutes to complete/share a survey on women’s pro soccer in 🇨🇦 🏮https://t.co/oG1kl9izg5— Diana Matheson (@dmatheson8) May 17, 2022
As part of an EMBA from @SmithBusiness I am collecting data for a report on the path towards a CDN professional women’s soccer league. (Plus you can win a signed Matheson jersey!)
- Stugang – Nur Weil
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs