The gang is all here to talk about the return of Doniel, the destruction of Charlotte for 45 minutes, VCup collapse, TFC kits, some UEFA Women’s Euros, looking ahead to the weekend vs. New England, and the usual malarkey. In this episode Kristin is justifying one degree of murder of the other (it works, trust me), Mark says now is the time for us to get Hamid (just speculation), Duncan loves footballing accountancy puns and Tony missed his cue.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (3m35s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (47m32s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h22m40s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs