If we could include music, but hey, lawyers…
The gang is all here to reminisce the memories, good and bad, of #TFClive matches past against New England and Miami, look ahead to Charlotte, talk #CanWNT rosters, #CanPL updates and and a “major” “announcement” and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Tony renames a keeper and it is brilliant, Kristin always had control of the podcast apparently, Duncan makes a compelling argument regarding TFC’s post-season, and Mark knows too much about black market knock-off mascot costumes.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (9m07s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (48m07s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h00m05s)
This is the official @haylolz TFC Meme Queen appreciation posting and her incredible contributions to the club culture, and in particular, keeper’s hands.
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download