The gang is all here to recap the #CanPL season finale and awards, MLS playoff semi-finals, talk some #CanWNT friendlies and a final #CanMNT friendly against Bahrain, CSA silliness and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Tony is proud of his captain, Kristin anticipated a riot (but it was avoided), Duncan clearly doesn’t like either team in the west, and Mark was right about his “Big Time Charlie” nickname (even though it still isn’t a thing).
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (4m50s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (34m48s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h07m35s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs