Most of the gang is all here to discuss #TFClive and their win over NYCFC, look ahead to New England this weekend, talk about some #CanPL news, some Women’s World Cup 2027 hosting news, the announcement of AFC Toronto City in the new Project 8 league, and the usual malarkey, some wi-fi inspired. In this episode, Mark wants to source out a massive British-style football annual just to seed in gags, Duncan discovers a fraternity hiding in plain sight and Kristin builds a new club from scratch right before our eyes.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (4m39s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (37m43s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h06m01s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs