The gang is all here to talk #TFClive consecutive losses against Montreal, look ahead to New York Red Bulls and Austin, recap Voyageurs Cup results, cosplay hooliganism, #CanWNT success at club level and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Mark was about to give his medical expertise, Kristin informs us that ‘ninja night’ is later in the season, Duncan is amused at the lack of goal scoring from Red Bulls and Tony feels like the coach is just visiting.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (4m36s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (50m45s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h39m39s)
- York Maple Stout that Mark gushed about at the York United match
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs