The gang is all here to recap the last few weeks where we talk #TFClive vs DC, Chicago and Minnesota, look ahead to Nashville, talk some #VCup finals, some #CanPL, some Zlatan and the usual malarkey. In this episode Mark is charming (much to his embarrassment), Tony reveals his Bee Gees cover band name, Duncan reacted both excessively and correctly to a retirement and Kristin tries to crack some grandparents, journalistically.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (4m44s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (40m26s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h16m00s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs