The gang is all here to talk #TFClive vs Columbus, the new TFC gaffer who happens to be the old #CanMNT gaffer, update on sad horny Spanish football administrators and the apologists who love them, recap some #CanPL, look ahead to Philadelphia, and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Duncan has been to that Perth, Kristin didn’t mean to yell into the microphone, Tony casts doubt on people riding chair lifts and Mark needs a name for a mathematical football-related curve.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (5m14s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (37m47s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h42m23s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs