The gang is mostly here and joined by friend of the show Mike Hudson @mikehudsonsucks to review #TFClive losses to Inter Miami and NYCFC, look ahead to Cincinnati on the weekend, recap the qualification of the #CanWNT for the Olympics, recap the Voyageurs Women’s Soccer panel, talk some #CanPL and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Duncan questions which Cincinnati team will win first, Kristin reveals how she nearly died holding a banner, Mark might be trying to make ‘JohnnyBall’ a thing, and Mike tells us about a horrific sounding fish.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (4m09s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (50m49s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h24m37s)
- The sheepshead fish, it’s a nightmare of a thing
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs