The gang is all here to discuss Canada v Japan rout, review #CanPL playoffs and preview the next round, talk some CanPL award nominees, say some kind words over the end of the Michael Bradley era at #TFClive, preview the season finale against Orlando City and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Duncan uses the news to further his exiting agenda, Mark claims to have the correct answer to the ‘build a statue’ question, Kristin refuses to give us all the insider information (you KNOW she has it too) and Tony makes a gag worse than we ever could want to experience (but still hilarious).
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (3m59s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (25m15s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h20m10s)
- Flying taxi logo from the New York/New Jersey MetroStars days
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.