The gang is all here to talk #CanMNT Olympic Qualifier dates, Mark Cuban and national anthems, #CanPL player wages, MLS CBAs, Concacaf Champions League in its current and future formats, J-League mascots (of course) and the usual malarkey. In this episode Tony forgoes medical procedures for reasons, Mark supports Duncan’s rail ambitions, Duncan calls out alliteration awkwardness and Kristin loads the end of the podcast with the most important segment ever.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (2m39s) #CanMNT Olympic qualifiers, #SheBelieves Cup broadcast times, Ricardo Ferreira commitment to Canada, anthem talk
- Segment 2: MLS (36m04s) CBA, CONCACAF Champions League, first kick whenever that is
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (55m11s) impromptu where are they now, and J-League mascot talk to anchor the whole thing
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download