The gang is all here to preview the TFC roster for the upcoming season, look ahead to the first match v FC Dallas, sorta preview the MLS season, discuss some kits again, react to the USWNT lawsuit victory, talk #CanWNT tournament results, some CONCACAF Champions League, all with a likely unhealthy dose of malarkey. In this episode Mark and Tony race to fill an acronym with something wholly inappropriate, Kristin knows the difference between trophies and authors, and Duncan knows his El Salvadorian captains.
- Segment 1: TFC Talk (6m07s)
- Segment 2: MLS (57m40s)
- Segment 3: Canadian Footy News (1h45m00s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs