If we could include music, but hey, lawyers…
The gang is all here FOR OUR 400TH EPISODE (for real) to recap the #CanMNT friendlies vs Qatar and Uruguay, talk TFC II playoffs, some PFACan news, some #CanPL, #CanWNT friendlies and the usual malarkey. In this episode Mark can’t explain what’s going on at Forge, Tony calls out a director’s hat, Duncan refutes his retirement rumours and Kristin wore number 15.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (4m33s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (34m38s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (58m25s)
- White noise comic reference that Mark made
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs