The gang is all hear to talk about the TFC win vs. Miami, look ahead to San Jose, talk some injuries, signings, rumours in general, NWSL on the TV, CSA on the hotseat with the government, #CanMNT vs Curacao and Honduras, and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Tony points out nuance in our comedy, Duncan has a suggestion for extra time, Mark wants less time wasting in his parliamentary discussions and Kristin has a very weak segue leading into a segment.
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (3m35s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (28m00s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h18m32s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs