The gang is mostly here to talk about #TFClive vs San Jose, look ahead to Charlotte and Nashville, recap #CanMNT vs Curacao and Honduras, look ahead to some CSA vs the government, #CanWNT vs France, NWSL attendances and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Kristin is absent and Mark, Tony and Duncan were surprisingly civil (except for the lingerie part, which was a weird misunderstanding).
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (4m36s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (37m46s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h05m10s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
March 30, 2023
So Kristen Knowles is hiding in a bunker. It must be very bad, I mean if she left Vocal minority studios under the command of special guest hosts then it must be almost doomsday.
And she is doing other podcasts now? Prepper podcasts no doubt. Well if anyone knows of the coming end days, it’s her. It must be a zombie apocalypse! I knew it!
So the 2004 movie filmed in Toronto, Resident Evil: Apocalypse foretold the future. Surely Kristen Knowles is the new Milla Jovovich. She will save us all!
I can see her now… Driving the motorcycle through the church window, yelling “move” doing a backflip and then shooting the cross so it falls on the monster. Totally Kristen Knowles! But was it really necessary for such destruction in a church? Such sacrilege! I know it’s a zombie apocalypse but have some decorum in a church. Though I will allow her blasting away at Raccoon city hall…. That last mayor was up to no good, sinful shenanigans I hear….