The gang is all here to discuss the frustrations at #TFClive, the meh of the #CanMNT in the Gold Cup, talk about a new kit, a bit Women’s World Cup, look ahead to Toronto vs St. Louis, Canada vs US in the Gold Cup knock-outs, and the usual malarkey. In this episode Duncan rages over the mathematics of squad numbers in one substitution, Tony is just making up players names (again), Mark made a joke prediction in a podcast months ago and it sorta came true, and Kristin was insistent that it was ‘talc’ soft (yeah, go look it up).
- Segment 1: What’s been happening (8m44s)
- Segment 2: What we’re talking about (50m01s)
- Segment 3: What’s coming up (1h32m43s)
- Mohs scale, the thing Kristin was sciencing about
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs