In part two of this very special episode, TFC President Bill Manning is subjected to more questions regarding MLS and the CPL. In this episode, Tony gets a story about a mascot on a motorcycle, Kristin’s poor table suffers another spill, Mark indirectly gets some dirt on Carlos Valderrama, Duncan talks about pizza, and Bill tells of how Toronto FC caused a Juventus coach to rage.
Author: Mark Hinkley
Mark is a full-time graphic designer, full-time smart ass and full-time logo, stadium and kit nerd. When he isn't writing ridiculous match reports or redesigning logos for his own amusement, he's salivating over the day that promotion and relegation occurs in MLS. You can follow him @kitnerdmark on the twitterz.
- The South Stand Report : Toronto v Montreal, Voyageurs Cup, Round 2, FIGHT!
- Voyageurs Cup Final: The Home Leg – Will Toronto FC Advance To The CCL Tonight?
- The South Stand Report : Toronto v New England
- The South Pub Report : Montreal v Toronto, V-Cup Finals, 1st Leg
- Toronto FC vs New England Revolution: Will The Tea Terrorists Bring Another TFC Streak To A Halt?