The gang is all here to talk a lot of Canadian national team news, with the men qualifying for the Octagon and the women’s exhibition matches, plus some world footy talks, TFC with a preview of their match vs. Orlando and malarkey in generous quantities but questionable qualities. In this episode, Kristin tries to nick a gimmick, Duncan can only fake his misery, Mark is thrilled to be wrong and Tony is staunchly against camps.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (3m20s)
- Segment 2: World Soccer (1h17m05s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h35m27s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs