The gang is all here to talk the opening weekend in the #CanPL “Wibble”, talk some Euro 2020 results and knockouts, discuss #TFClive and the current state of the side, and the usual malarkey. In this episode Kristin’s silence really messes with them, Duncan has some very good livestock-based advice, Mark breaks out an impression of a podcaster, and Tony’s analogy of Toronto FC is oddly and uncomfortably accurate.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (5m57s)
- Segment 2: MLS (35m19s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (52m21s)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs