The gang is all here to discuss the latest from the #CanPL and the ongoings in The Wibble, the retirement of #CanWNT legend Diana Matheson, #CanMNT Gold Cup previews, #TFClive post mortems of DC (sad) and New England (happy), cover the old coach’s departure, Euro stuff and the usual malarkey. In this episode, Duncan wants success and failure at the same time (I think), Kristin powers through another segment against all efforts, Mark brings up shenanigans in Belarus and Tony goes for an all time geopolitical footballing pun.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (4m14s)
- Segment 2: World Footy (50m02s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h13m27s)
- Dynamo Brest – where are they now edition (in Belarusian)
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs