THE STARTING 11: Alternative TFC Heritage Series Matches
What do you give the fan that has everything? Let me re-phrase that. What do you give fans when you’re a club that has nothing? Why 10 Years of “memorable moments” that’s what! To celebrate a decade of excellence in sportertainment, TFC have decided to add “Heritage” promotions to a series of matches this season. There will be tributes to Danny Dichio (Cool); Jim Brennan (Um. Sure); De Ro (Cool again) and er… the Metros-Croatia (Cool, but not yours TFC). Anyhistory, there are plenty of other match days left to squeeze the dung out of the promo goose so to help TFC get over their promo shyness, here are some other Heritage moments for The Reds to pimp. Er… celebrate.
11. Celebrate The Goal(s) of Mista Night
10. A 37 Minute Tribute to Maxi Urruti’s 37 Minute Career at TFC
9. Gabe Gala: “The Man Who Tamed Real Madrid”
8. Jacob Peterson’s July 1st All-Star Tribute to Canada (CANCELLED)
7. BMO Presents: Invisible Cheque Signing Day
6. Irish Legends Night feat. Ronnie O’Brien, Darren O’Dea and Al O’Cation
5. MSSG NGHT: Raivis Hscanovics rubs the shoulders of the first 10,000 guests!
4. No Pants Day! A Celebration of Paul Mariner
3. The Escobar 3 Reunion
2. “MoChella” – A Three Day Festival of All Things Mo Johnston
1. “10 Years of 5 Year Plans” – A Tribute to MLS