THE STARTING 11: Less Publicized TFC Scandals
Oh for Preki’s sake! Of all places for TFC to get delayed in – not Houston! It was however the very site of one of The Reds’ most glorious eff ups – The Escobar Three Fiasco – where TFC found themselves for an extra 24 hours this past weekend. Idle Reds are Miguel Aceval’s workshop of course and while they escaped Texas unscathed this time around, it reminded us of some other club scandals that didn’t get the same amount of press…
11. Jeremy Brockie and Ryan Nelsen’s illegal sheep fighting ring
10. A nude Danleigh Borman found drunkenly singing Boyz II Men’s “End of the Road” at Pearson Airport’s departures area
9. Nick LaBrocca exposed as only a regular accountant – NOT a chartered accountant!
8. “The Matt Gold Incident”
7. Joseph Nane’s first name neither “Joseph” nor “Nane” but actually “Eugene”
6. Turns out that Damien Perquis is only one of loyal and/or human… but not both!!!
5. The time Paul Mariner cut the legs off of all the BMO Field staff’s trousers in the middle of the night
4. The vicious underground real estate war between Gabe Gala and Andrea Lombardo
3. Raivis Hscanovics caught smuggling Canadian vowels in his suitcase back to his native Latvia
2. Bitchy the Hawk and all those missing Timbits kids