THE STARTING 11: TFC Presidential Election Campaign Slogans
After spending a weekend in Washington D.C. it would be hard for TFC not to notice the biggest story in the American capital – the looming presidential election. The race to the White House seems to be one being debated on serious issues, mutual respect and what’s best for the American people… Or yelling about foreigners/penis-size. One of those. But really, why vote for Clinton, Sanders, Trump or the guy that looks like Paul Bearer when TFC’s Americans can campaign with these great slogans?
11. Tim Bezbatchenko: The Wonk Stops Here
10. Clint Irwin: Protecting America from Post-to-Post
9. Will Johnson: Why Do People Assume I’m American?!
8. Jozy Altidore: Lowered Expectations For All
7. Mark Bloom: I’m Available!
6. Greg Vanney: Family First
5. Eriq Zavaleta: Yeah, What He Said!
4. Dan Lovitz: You Won’t Like It – You’ll Lovitz
3. Michael Bradley: Staring At America Until It’s Great Again
2. Steven Beitashour: I’m of Iranian Descent – You Guys Are Cool With That Right?
1. Drew Moor: Four Moor Years