The gang is all here to discuss the ongoing qualification for the Men’s 2022 World Cup in Qatar with three upcoming matches, discuss scarves and even GIVE AWAY A SCARF!, review the TFC vs. Chicago match and the usual malarkey. In this episode Kristin tries to get away with catfishing the rest of the panel, Duncan nails the catch phrase for the new guy, Mark states the blatantly obvious and Tony informs everyone that he threw up once.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (3m35s)
- Segment 2: Scarf Talk (46m25s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk and Scarf Contest (51m30s)
Scarf Talk & PFACan Scarf Giveaway!
We have a beautiful PFACan scarf to give away:
To enter DM us on Twitter @VocalMinorityCA the answer to the skill testing question which resides in the podcast (c’mon, we need the listeners and the network is breathing down our necks and up our bottoms!). Deadline is on Sunday, October 10th at 6pm EST. Winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
Not to be outdone, we’d like to thank good friend of the show Mike Hudson @MikeHudsonSucks for this beautiful gift of football scarfness of Die Innerstadt FC Cincinnati supporters group.
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs
Podcast: Play in new window | Download