The gang is all here to review the match against Dallas, look ahead to the home opener against the Energy Drinks of northern New Jersey, review CONCACAF Champions League, talk some more kits, run down some the new CSA membership “scheme”, talk some V-Cup news and the usual malarkey. In this episode Duncan astutely renames a nation in honour of the Caypeople, Tony likes to blend badges with iconic cars of 70s cinema, Mark admires the Polish Headhunter and the baggage that it may come with, and Kristin is just sick of us and bails.
- Segment 1: Canadian Footy News (3m33s)
- Segment 2: CONCACAF (41m31s)
- Segment 3: TFC Talk (1h07m56s)
- Waking The Red 2022 MLS Kit Roundup with Mark and good friend of show Jeff Nesker talk the new MLS kits, which is as long as our show, but there’s visuals!
Support type things
- Support our Patreon. If you’d like to throw some change in the tip jar, please do so. Thank you to those for your ears and support, it’s immensely appreciated.
- 5-stars on iTunes and leave some feedback. It would help immensely.
- VMP Shop @ Zazzle for all your insane nerdy football shirt needs