We swap out Tony for Mark in this episode for a consistent 75% attendance where we discuss the Philadelphia match, look forward to Vancouver, talk about the ESPN MLS Players Anonymous Survey, Voyageurs Cup changes and a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! In this episode, Mark does his Endoh impersonation from the weekend, Kristin rebrands a new player and Duncan does an authentic and specific Welsh dialect.
Author: Mark Hinkley
Mark is a full-time graphic designer, full-time smart ass and full-time logo, stadium and kit nerd. When he isn't writing ridiculous match reports or redesigning logos for his own amusement, he's salivating over the day that promotion and relegation occurs in MLS. You can follow him @kitnerdmark on the twitterz.
- The South Couch Report: Toronto vs New England
- Toronto FC vs New England Revolution: Are Toronto In A Heap of Trouble After Wednesday, Or Will It Be Business As Usual?
- Episode 205 – 17/09/21 #TextCasting
- The South Stand Report : Toronto v Montreal
- Toronto FC vs Montreal Impact: Can A Short-handed TFC Put A Nail In The Impact’s Playoff Hopes?